Where has every one gone?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I think I notice more "likes" than posts. I like it to ones being busy ...but making ones know they are still around.
I think that this is just the way it's going to go now, I find that most people liken a "like" to a comment. I find I post less these days as the discourse is pretty limited. I try to reply to things that intrigue or interest me as opposed to just hitting the like button.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I think that this is just the way it's going to go now, I find that most people liken a "like" to a comment. I find I post less these days as the discourse is pretty limited. I try to reply to things that intrigue or interest me as opposed to just hitting the like button.
Hit the nail on the head!
Same...I have been trying to comment more to topics that I can relate over a like.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I'm less active due to job change and half year of school I must follow
Still I snap pics of my tree's so that I'm able to update things now and then
Also repotting things is done and garden is getting ready for the season I'll get plenty of time when I'm done with school :)

Shinjuku

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Maybe it's just the calm before the storm. You don't see accountants posting on forums in the days leading up to April 15th, you don't see baseball players posting during spring training, and you don't see bonsai people posting much during repotting season.

I'm looking forward all the great posts and info in the coming weeks.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
@Vance Wood
I was feeling bad about losing several trees this past winter today.....so I ordered a small mugo from Brussel's.
It should be here tomorrow.
That will give me an unboxing of a mugo thread to make tomorrow.
I know you like some good old fashioned mugo content.....and I plan to go slow with this one. I think I've over worked them in the past.....loved them to death ya know.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
@Vance Wood
I was feeling bad about losing several trees this past winter today.....so I ordered a small mugo from Brussel's.
It should be here tomorrow.
That will give me an unboxing of a mugo thread to make tomorrow.
I know you like some good old fashioned mugo content.....and I plan to go slow with this one. I think I've over worked them in the past.....loved them to death ya know.
I would really like to see photos of the tree before you work on it if that would be possible. I don't know if I can help or even if you want the help but I would love to see it happen and give you my feed back.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I would really like to see photos of the tree before you work on it if that would be possible. I don't know if I can help or even if you want the help but I would love to see it happen and give you my feed back.
I would love to have your help, of course!
I'll take pics of it all.

Top Bottom