Where has every one gone?

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Yeah, i’m still (patiently) waiting @Vance Wood ’s take on potential summer repotting of Tsuga canadensis.
I do not consider myself an expert on Canadian Hemlock, I'm not sure I would listen to me concerning them. I have my ideas about pinching them but they are fussy otherwise.

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm a motorcycle mech so the first 70 degree day in April, they all want it by the weekend... I'm 4 weeks booked out if they want to wait. Could have used that biz in Jan while eating Raman noodles.
I repotted most of my trees too early in anticipation of this. Results not looking great for one.
I also spend way more time on the internet in the winter. When its nice out, so am I,

Mike Corazzi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
When it isn't gloomy here this year it's either 40 MPH wind or bitter cold.
The year so far is pure crap! :mad:

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Still here...I guess I didn’t have meaningful thoughts to add...not that my replies are usually that meaningful anyway. Most are just more questions from me to clarify something of interest. Snow is fading away....I think it’s done for now....I hope so anyway....warm is better.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I'm missing some long time contributors as well. Last year I had entire mornings of reading ahead of me, every morning. This year it feels like it's less.
The real discussion threads where everybody has their input are quiet, no new ones seem to pop up. Maybe it's just that we're starting to agree with each other?
Maybe some people are tired of repeating everything they've said.

It might just be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Niño screwing over all of our spring efforts.

I feel fine stirring the pot and starting another soil discussion or post some real controversial (an intentionally wrong) views on pines, maybe lure some people out of hiding. But that'd just be trolling for the sake of it.

Top Bottom