Where is Adair?

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
i Usually come across his comments in some of the FB pages as well and he has not been posting there either.

hope he is ok and miss his trees and contributions.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Agreed!

He has taken time, explaining the intricacies of varying bonsai procedure with me, on several occasions.

A wise, kind and generous member... With an abnormally impressive collection of trees! ;)

I hope all is well.

Thanks for shining the light on this, @leatherback .

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I was wondering whether I was missing things. And now I see he has not posted for several months.

Hope all is well?
Shout out to @Adair M

J.
See posts 22 and 23

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
@Dav4 if you are still in touch with Adair, do give him a shout out. MIssing him and the fabulous transformations he was showing.
Will do. Fwiw, I was just was texting him the other day. Also, some of you may have run into him at the Winter Silhouette Show in N.C. a week ago where he was an exhibitor, so he's still around.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Will do. Fwiw, I was just was texting him the other day. Also, some of you may have run into him at the Winter Silhouette Show in N.C. a week ago where he was an exhibitor, so he's still around.
Yeah, just.. The winter silhouette show is a bit far for me!
Maybe if I make it across the pond again I will run into him. But gentle.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I missed this thread earlier...

I saw @Adair at the show and even shared a beer with him - and gave him a bonsainut button :) We talked a while and all I will say is that if you are in this hobby long enough you will experience some highs and lows. Last year was a high... this year, if not a low was at least "lower". However he curated the show for a tour for the general public, so he is still definitely engaged.

Top Bottom