Where Oh Where has our BT Gone

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Anyone having trouble getting on to Bonsai Talk?

Bob

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes. I'm glad to hear that someone else was having trouble............I thought I was banned for only having sticks in pots...............Wasn't "Sticks in Pots" a character from "Dances with Wolves"????????

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Yes. I'm glad to hear that someone else was having trouble............I thought I was banned for only having sticks in pots...............Wasn't "Sticks in Pots" a character from "Dances with Wolves"????????

I had the same feeling for different reasons understanding that I am not one of GOBs on that forum.

JTGJr25

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yup, I thought I was banned also. Looks like more site issues.

Tom

subnet_rx

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
When I had time to check forums everyday, I liked BT, but now that I don't, I have come to prefer the lower traffic sites because you just can't keep up with BT.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Being banned doesn't stop you from seeing the BT forum, just the pictures there, I can still read all the many threads about me though....however, when I need a stick in the pot fix, I just use my brother in laws account. You know what they say, they can ban you, but they can't keep you out. ;)

The amazing thing is that I have watched them ban at least three people there for suspicion of being me, which is hilarious in many ways, but also kinda sad for the poor clueless ones who got banned.

Will

Last edited:

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
...I can still read all the many threads about me though...

At least you can see it. I don't always agree with you Will but there is something a little unsavory about taking cheap shots at folks who either
a) don't know or
b) can't defend themselves

or both.

*sigh* I can't get help with my poor Q. Ilex at either site so what do I care?

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
At least you can see it. I don't always agree with you Will but there is something a little unsavory about taking cheap shots at folks who either
a) don't know or
b) can't defend themselves

or both.

*sigh* I can't get help with my poor Q. Ilex at either site so what do I care?

That happens all of the time. Some individuals will go into an I hate Will tirade which Will cannot respond to. Some individuals will post something over here at Bnutt and encounter Will's opinions unliked and unwelcomed and when they cannot logically answer some cutting question will retreat to BT and cry foul and start another I hate Will tirade, and all the boys and girls will join in: "Yes We hate Will", and all peasants and farmers will gather around and observe in wonder assuming there must be a reason so----I guess we hate Will too.

Then; if things go as they often do a flood of people from the shadows of the chat room will descend on the halls of the Bnutt proclaiming that Will Heath is the Anti-Christ and should be banned, crammed, jammed and slammed with every manner of crude, rude, even obscene proclamations they think they can get away with. It is especially bad when BT's site is experiencing problems and they have no where else they can go with their wares of hate and resentment; none of whom can explain the source.

As to the Oak. I don't think there are but a handful of bonsaiist that have experience with any form of Oak bonsai.

king kong

Banned
Reaction score
[EDIT] Welcome to the ranks of the banned. I'm done with having to babysit your posts. - BonsaiNut [/EDIT]

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Some folks need to grow the hell up!
If your whole world revolves around Will or Vance or anyone else, you might just have a problem and really need to seek some medical help....
Last I looked this is a Bonsai forum....Greg is right....Get back to Bonsai.
Irene

Bob

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Irene

Some folks need to read the threads that interest them and ignore the threads that do not!

Bob

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
If your whole world revolves around Will or Vance or anyone else, you might just have a problem and really need to seek some medical help....
Irene

Yea you are right Mom. Sorry, should not have said anything. I really am doing better the older I get. I have done a bit of biting my tongue lately which I would not have done even a few years ago. I guess we all know the saga of the feud and really nothing needs to be said anymore.

I just got a "burr under my blanket" reading something recently.

Wisdom from Mom as normal.

Speaking of bonsai, I heard from Mauro on the Q. Ilex. He seems to be a great guy!

gibmeister

Sapling
Reaction score
Ok. Back to the original question. Does anyone know what is up at BT?

Gib

Mojosan

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And here I thought I had been banned.:confused: KK started his 25 page q&A (secret agents and all) about Ficus anew over there. When I objected to having to read all the BS again, I was basically told to STH up. Hmmmm. I also have an ominous PM from a moderator.......:rolleyes:

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
And here I thought I had been banned.:confused: KK started his 25 page q&A (secret agents and all) about Ficus anew over there. When I objected to having to read all the BS again, I was basically told to STH up. Hmmmm. I also have an ominous PM from a moderator.......:rolleyes:

You have not been active in Chat, and you have not kissed enough of the right bootie. Unless you belong to the totally newb crowd and don't sound too intelligent, or you are one of approved pat-on-the-back-aratti your membership will always hang by a thread. No pun intended. Oh and by the way, you have to come over here and thwart the actions of either or Will Heath and Vance Wood. Your mistake was telling KK the truth. After the foolishness of the Ficus roots he went over there to hide from the truth. A place where he wont be challenged for what he says---which is little of anything of substance.

I remember one time where I almost got banned for arguing that a whole in a rock on a mountain side was not the same as a bonsai pot. So when it comes to the duties of a moderator instead of comming down on the side of truth they will almost always come down on the side of their buddies, Or, they will tell both people in a heated discussion to cool it but they will particularly single out just how bad you were---when you did not even light the fire.

Last edited:

BUBBAFRGA

Mame
Reaction score
So whats up a BT.....

This site and BT both have their good and bad points. I have been a member of BT longer than here but I did not know of this site until last year.

No matter what site, it is bad when people start calling names and not adding to the development of bonsai. You can disagree with someone without resorting to name calling.....

Top Bottom