Where to buy bonsai stand and root stand?

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Hello guys! Im looking to get a couple of bonsai stand and root stand to take pics, What's the best website that sell them at reasonable prices, I seen some at crazy prices and some cheaper ones are from China that are tiny that doesn't fit anything more than Mame size. I don't need anything high end, just decent quality is more than enough. Thanks

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hello guys! Im looking to get a couple of bonsai stand and root stand to take pics, What's the best website that sell them at reasonable prices, I seen some at crazy prices and some cheaper ones are from China that are tiny that doesn't fit anything more than Mame size. I don't need anything high end, just decent quality is more than enough. Thanks

I dont know what you consider to be a "reasonable price" but root stands take a lot of hours to make so they are a higher price than the typical square bonsai stands.
You arent going to find "cheap" root stands because the maker has to get paid for the time he spends making them.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Understood, I’m just asking around for reasonable prices as they can range from $30 China made ones to $2000+. Sorry I didn’t mean “ cheap”

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Understood, I’m just asking around for reasonable prices as they can range from $30 China made ones to $2000+. Sorry I didn’t mean “ cheap”

I would guess for a good small shohin sized root stand you are going to pay $500+ at the very least.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Wow ..did not know that, thank you....Learn something new every day.

TomB

Omono
Reaction score

Motus

Seedling
Reaction score
I make my own. Sometimes I use cheap beveled wood plaques from craft stores, some stain and varnish, and I buy miniature bronze legs from Ebay. When I want to get fancy though, I fire up the scroll saw and do a lot more intricate stuff. I can post a picture of the "quick and easy" stands if you want.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I make my own. Sometimes I use cheap beveled wood plaques from craft stores, some stain and varnish, and I buy miniature bronze legs from Ebay. When I want to get fancy though, I fire up the scroll saw and do a lot more intricate stuff. I can post a picture of the "quick and easy" stands if you want.
Yes please show me some pics, I really appreciate it.

Motus

Seedling
Reaction score
Yes please show me some pics, I really appreciate it.
Sorry for the Delay. Here's two pics showing some of the simple bases I made. I cannot find the little table I made with the scroll saw though. it's in the shed somewhere.... I also attached a pic the little feet that you can buy on ebay.

Attachments

• 20201025_143315.jpg
    20201025_143315.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20201025_144633.jpg
    20201025_144633.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 29
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 37

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Sorry for the Delay. Here's two pics showing some of the simple bases I made. I cannot find the little table I made with the scroll saw though. it's in the shed somewhere.... I also attached a pic the little feet that you can buy on ebay.
That's cool, thank you for sharing!

Top Bottom