Where to buy/order in Canada

MrJesseStrong

Seedling
Reaction score
Just returned from Edmonton, Bought a new camper van in Spruce Grove. Let me know by pm what size etc Shimpaku you are looking for, i have lots in my nursery. I do not operate online sales, just old school where the customer selects what they want in person.
I do come back and forth to Edmonton several times per year.

Is there any chance you might be able to email some photos or a video clip of some of your material? I've got many trees from Tak, John Young and a couple other local Vancouver nurseries but am very interested in what you have to offer. The ferry isn't cheap any more though so if it was possible to get a peek prior to making the trip I'd be very interested in making that happen! I'm planning a trip to visit Anton so I'm hoping I can swoop through a few island nurseries at the same time. Lack of time forces me to be fairly quick though, so the prior knowledge of material is very helpful.

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Is there any chance you might be able to email some photos or a video clip of some of your material? I've got many trees from Tak, John Young and a couple other local Vancouver nurseries but am very interested in what you have to offer. The ferry isn't cheap any more though so if it was possible to get a peek prior to making the trip I'd be very interested in making that happen! I'm planning a trip to visit Anton so I'm hoping I can swoop through a few island nurseries at the same time. Lack of time forces me to be fairly quick though, so the prior knowledge of material is very helpful.

Send in a request off my website. Provide your contact information. If you describe what you are looking for and the price range expected i can tell you if it is available.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom