Where to buy quality stands?

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Those of you who show your trees regularly; where do you buy your stands? And can they be bought online, or do I have to find them at a show?

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks guys. I've sent some emails and hope to hear back soon! :)

nathanbs

Omono
Reaction score
Never heard of him. do you have contact info or website?

it appears it took down his site but if you google image search david knittle stands or studio you can see some pics of his stands. I have his phone number and email perhaps at work ill try and remember to post it here tomorrow

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I checked Sean's site and he has about everything but stands. There is a page for them but no stands listed. Does he just do custom work or something?

DougB

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Dan W

Send Sean an email. He is looking for someone to maintain his web site and is aware it is badly out of date. He does have some great stuff and will do workshops where you assemble your own stands as well. He has other talents as well.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Smoke used to make a first rate stand. I have a friend that has a couple of them and they are as good as you will find anywhere. I don't know whether he is making them anymore or not, you will have to contact him.

nathanbs

Omono
Reaction score
WOW! I'm sure he will appreciate his phone number being broadcast to however many billion people there are in the world.

why not? Arent phone numbers used for the purpose of receiving calls and doing business. And aren't they readily available all over the net anyways? I try to market my business every way from Sunday. As you see im not into hiding as I use my actual name Nathan and my middle and last initials as my username not some cryptic code name.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
why not? Arent phone numbers used for the purpose of receiving calls and doing business. And aren't they readily available all over the net anyways? I try to market my business every way from Sunday. As you see im not into hiding as I use my actual name Nathan and my middle and last initials as my username not some cryptic code name.

Whatever, some people are cranky. Don't you restore cars Nathan? Did you see this story about all those old, low-mileage cars going up for auction in NE?

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/500-new-vintage-chevrolets-to-be-sold-at-nebraska-auction-slideshow/

nathanbs

Omono
Reaction score
Whatever, some people are cranky. Don't you restore cars Nathan? Did you see this story about all those old, low-mileage cars going up for auction in NE?

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/500-new-vintage-chevrolets-to-be-sold-at-nebraska-auction-slideshow/

awesome thanks for sharing! What a crazy story. he must of had a lot of money to just keep the old inventory. Oh and yes I do but I rarely buy/restore/sell cars as Im fortunately too busy and too broke(not sure how that goes hand in hand, the industry im in i guess?)

Top Bottom