Where to find bonsai pots

WNC Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Actually I think Bonsai by the Monastery in Conyers has a better selection than PCB
but sometimes those specialty ones are not necessarily in a better selection setting.

@dlayton search etsy.com you'd be surprised at some of the offerings.
If you could possibly do a 15" there's a handsome plastic forest training pot for $19.99
and ClatBonsaiPots on etsy has a 15-3/4" oval ceramic fired to 1100ºF whatever cone that is for $74.99

here's an unglazed 22" oval

talk to @mwar15 about making a hybrid pot
I thought the monastery shut down their bonsai operation. The Bonsai Learning Center had some nice pots last time I was there and I picked up an 18” oval one.

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I thought the monastery shut down their bonsai operation. The Bonsai Learning Center had some nice pots last time I was there and I picked up an 18” oval one.
1648423039071.png
That's where I got this pot, which for what it's worth the nails aren't cold hardy and have begun to fall off.
Still I would not hesitate to buy pots there. Now as to when I bought this pot, it was late 2019
early 2020. I used to buy my bonsai soil from there for years, but when they shut down their e store
I had to improvise. Their Monastery Masters mix was perfect for me...I also bought a hinoki starter while I was there.
Not sure if you're talking about the e store that I am or if something has happened since I'm unaware of.

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I have a few very large pots from Tokoname potters( one is Xi Xing) They are nearly fifty years old and could ship however they are expensive. If interested let me know I will take detailed photos and sizes....IMG_7973 copy.jpg

Top Bottom