Where to find bookmarked?

Hbhaska

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I’m trying to find all of my bookmarked posts by members. Is there an easy way to find this from the menu? I feel like this should be easy but I’m running out of options to search. They are not in any of the ‘watched’ categories. Thank you!

Hbhaska

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
click on your avatar in the menu bar (upper right of the display.

View attachment 345891
Click on it (the 'Bookmarks' word
Thank you! This must be on a computer browser. I use my phone browser, chrome specifically. I see a different menu on iPhone chrome than the picture you attached (see image). Perhaps it’s not easy to get to one’s bookmarks on a phone browser. Thank you nevertheless.5A545D16-ED4B-489B-B365-C050BBF41812.jpeg

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thank you! This must be on a computer browser. I use my phone browser, chrome specifically. I see a different menu on iPhone chrome than the picture you attached (see image). Perhaps it’s not easy to get to one’s bookmarks on a phone browser. Thank you nevertheless.View attachment 345892
Look on the menu bar, immediately to the right of 'BONSAINUT'. That square thingy in your avitar. SharedScreenshot.jpg

Tap your avitar with your finger. You'll should get the described drop down menu.

Hbhaska

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Look on the menu bar, immediately to the right of 'BONSAINUT'. That square thingy in your avitar. View attachment 345894

Tap your avitar with your finger. You'll should get the described drop down menu.
Hmm, I seem to be having issues with chrome on my iPhone. The only thing that shows up when I click on the ‘mailbox’ square thingy is conversations. I don’t have any conversations.A4AE5E5E-D3EA-4D92-B26E-13F84F526B72.jpeg

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
The site is should be the same, regardless of the browser. It just a page with CSS adjustment.
I'm using Chrome on PC and on Android.

Try viewing with a landscape orientation. Maybe that will help you to find your avatar in the menu bar.

Top Bottom