Where to post/ask Niwaki related questions? Is there a Niwaki sub-forum? Also, any recommendations for Japanese garden maintenance/pruning in SoCal?

エドガー

Shohin
Reaction score
I am actually much more into Japanese gardens, Niwaki/garden tree pruning/training, landscaping, Japanese hardscape, stone placement, etc. I study/research bonsai too, because they share many similar training/pruning techniques and horticulture knowledge (although bonsai is more precise and smaller).
Because information on Niwaki pruning/training is super rare in English language, and all truly good information and videos are in Japanese, I must study/research American bonsai.
Just wondering... which subforum here to post/ask Niwaki Japanese garden tree related questions? Is there a Niwaki sub-forum?

Also, does anyone have referrals or recommendations for Japanese gardeners and Niwaki maintenance/pruning in OC, SoCal?
Ever since I started this hobby, I have been maintaining my garden every weekend by myself and it's a lot of work for 1 person. Not a lot of trees... but it's still a lot of work. It'd be very nice to be able to hire some experienced help sometimes, that knows proper niwaki/bonsai pruning and training.

Top Bottom