Where's Dario....?

Wee

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I haven't seen him post in almost a week....?

Brian

KennedyMarx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
He's been posting over at IBC trying to revive the place. Who knows if he'll come back here.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
He's been posting over at IBC trying to revive the place. Who knows if he'll come back here.

Revive?

IBC needs pictures and progressions of high quality trees...not more talk?

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
He told me that he got tired of the drama here and has come to the conclusion that it won't change.

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
I'd be happy to give him back.

berobinson82

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I noticed him posting over there. I think one of his first posts got locked up pretty quickly.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Pretty funny, that....

While it is true that he has been one of the people involved in alot of the drama on the forums, from what I have seen, his tone has changed a lot in the last few months. He doesnt react like he used to and, he hasnt been the cause of it in the last few months, except unintentionally.

berobinson82

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
While it is true that he has been one of the people involved in alot of the drama on the forums, from what I have seen, his tone has changed a lot in the last few months. He doesnt react like he used to and, he hasnt been the cause of it in the last few months, except unintentionally.

While I agree with this, it usually takes a long time to erase a first impression.

Top Bottom