Which would you get

b3bowen

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Stainless kiku gold with wire cutters for 99 incuding shipping, or carbon Kaneshin for 118 plus shipping

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I prefer stainless myself because the carbon steel will rust so you really need to make sure you keep them clean and oiled

b3bowen

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
To clarify I have $25 worth of reward points at superfly bonsai

b3bowen

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was not sure about the quality of the kiku gold tools (Japanese steel, made in China I think). I was under the impression that they were better than kiku classic from China, but when I go to the kiku website, The Kiku classic is the same price as the gold on superfly bonsai so I’m kind of thinking they’re the same thing. I’m not sure though.

BonsaiDTLA

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would get the concave cutter instead of scissors since you can use other scissors like the ARS Grape scissors to do the same as a traditional bonsai scissor.

Since you have superfly reward points, go for the kiku concave cutters, I think they have the carbon steel ones still from old remaining stock

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well.. I had never heard of kiku so I did a googlything. And gues which website popped up..

Jeramiah

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4a
I am 100% behind the Kaneshin tools. I own or have owned both brands. Kaneshin by far.

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
"Reward" points maybe not necessary if can find better deal. Shop around for very good tools not platinum priced. Ryuga are good and may be some better priced depending on seller;).

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You should order something from Kaneshin direct too, and see who gets there first!

Sorce

Top Bottom