Who wants free crabapple seedlings?

GSCarlson

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
If there r any left by the time u get to my post, I’ll take a minimum amount (I believe u said 5, but 2 would be ideal). Thanks!

brentwood

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If you're still flush with these, I'd live 4-5 for a planting... 1??

Thanks!
Brent

PABonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Lol, when I first replied I said 2 so as not to be greedy, but heck yeah I'd take 4-5!

Brad in GR

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Way late, but please consider me on the list. Michigan. May pay it forward with some Amir maple soon.

brentwood

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Now I wonder if I asked for too many or not enough?? 😜 Expect zero and be happy with any, that's my new motto.

B

PABonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Now I wonder if I asked for too many or not enough?? 😜 Expect zero and be happy with any, that's my new motto.

B
Well he mentioned a minimum. So that was why I said that. I was one of the first to respond and apparently didn't ask for enough. Lol. Your request is good!

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hey, I see the demand is pretty solid. I replied first asking for 10, but considering all the other folks asking, I’ll scale down my request to 7 seedlings. That way you can make some one else happy and I can still do the project I had planned.
How on that? Cheers ssdo Sends

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Hey, I see the demand is pretty solid. I replied first asking for 10, but considering all the other folks asking, I’ll scale down my request to 7 seedlings. That way you can make some one else happy and I can still do the project I had planned.
How on that? Cheers ssdo Sends

Hey, yea that’s fine. Sorry been super busy lately haven’t confirmed numbers with people yet. 👍

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Ok so here’s my tentative list. Will get in touch closer to March for addresses and shipping payment info. Please keep in mind you need to pay the shipping. Also to that one poster, I don’t think I can ship to California, sorry about that. If anyone backs out I will just go to the next person down in order of posts. 😎😎😎

Cable 10
Warpig 3
Deep sea diver 7
n8y 10
PABonsai 2
Iowa newbie 3
B.uneasy 4
imhar5h 5
Jcmaple 5
Mavyboy 5
Tyro tinker ~4

MavyBoy

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Ok so here’s my tentative list. Will get in touch closer to March for addresses and shipping payment info. Please keep in mind you need to pay the shipping. Also to that one poster, I don’t think I can ship to California, sorry about that. If anyone backs out I will just go to the next person down in order of posts. 😎😎😎

Cable 10
Warpig 3
Deep sea diver 7
n8y 10
PABonsai 2
Iowa newbie 3
B.uneasy 4
imhar5h 5
Jcmaple 5
Mavyboy 5
Tyro tinker ~4

awesome! Thanks, this will be my first forest planting,cannot thank you enough!

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Super Mike, Let me know how you want to make the arrangements for payments.
DeepSeaDiver
PS my profile data somehow took a nosedive. I think I’ve got it mostly squared away now.

Top Bottom