Who wants to meet

thegrower

Seedling
Reaction score
Looking to meet a few Bonsai enthusiast in the Gaffney SC area. Not related to bonsai but I have 10 acres of covered greenhouse in full production for the spring season if anyone would like a tour. Currently we have 300,000 pots in production. Hoping to meet some bonsai nuts looking to trade knowledge and plants. Any takers.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
What does "not related to bonsai" mean?

Are you planning to start production of bonsai material? Mark Comstock does that in Conneticut. I would think South Carolina would provide a better climate for many trees than his Northern climate.

armetisius

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Only around 4 & a half hours away; would love to visit your operation.
Have driven a lot further for a lot less satisfying endeavors.
PM me an address, hours of operation, and name of the place. See what
I can work out so far as time goes. Hopefully can make a few stops on the
way up or back too.

thegrower

Seedling
Reaction score
No plans for bonsai. That's just my interest. My location is 400,000 sft. We also have about 2.3 mil sft in Canada plus 75 acres outdoor. Their is an additional 250,000 sft under contract in Texas. We grow spring annuals/perennials and holiday potted crops like poinsettias, hydrangeas etc. If anybody is in the area give me a call. Would like to meet you. 864-491-3301. We are located just a couple miles from I85 exit 96

Attachments

• GAFFNEY.jpg
    GAFFNEY.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 26

bwaynef

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I'm in Clemson. There's a bit of bonsai interest in Greenville and Spartanburg. I'll send you a PM.

Top Bottom