Why do my photos never look right

baron

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Couldn't get the final result in the other post.
As you can see, there has been some photoshop work done 😅
Bonus night pic and test with other tree cleaned up.

IMG_4599.jpg

IMG_4605.jpg

IMG_4615.jpeg

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I just got a new table in and decided to try out some tests.
At this point it's about so many details/things.. not only the display and positioning but also the photo & light angle's, direction of the table,..
I find it very very hard.

Here are all my attempts and the final result. I'm somewhat happy with but there's still room for improvement.

View attachment 435938View attachment 435939View attachment 435940View attachment 435941

View attachment 435942

View attachment 435943View attachment 435944View attachment 435946View attachment 435947

View attachment 435945
You have some good ones in there. Like anything else it's practice, practice, practice.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Others already gave you all the good advice so here is my best secret:
I used to own two photo processing and camera equipment stores and have some good cameras in my possession. Yet every picture I post here is from my phone. That way I have an excuse permanently in my pocket.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Others already gave you all the good advice so here is my best secret:
I used to own two photo processing and camera equipment stores and have some good cameras in my possession. Yet every picture I post here is from my phone. That way I have an excuse permanently in my pocket.
I will second the phone. Part of my job is being a photographer for uncle Sam and the equipment I have at my disposal is crazy. That said, some of the best video I have taken of aircraft has been with my phone - they are very capable. Play around with lighting, angles and your f-stop/depth of field to soften your background and you might be pleased with your results if you have a background that matches the subject, or at least compliments it.

Cheers.

Top Bottom