Why do my posts have to be approved first?

Ozzy

Seedling
Reaction score
Whats going on here?, I just posted a reply on a thread and for some reason my post has to be approved before it is posted, whats the go?

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Ozzy, did you post to a Announcement thread? That is the sole domain of the head nut, and he regulates it.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Whats going on here?, I just posted a reply on a thread and for some reason my post has to be approved before it is posted, whats the go?

Hey Ozzy;

Only the announcements forum is moderated because those posts show up on the front page of the web site.

amkhalid

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
I just posted my first replies in General Discussion and Other Conifers and both are being moderated, neither has shown up yet... will this post be the same???

amkhalid

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
yup... also being moderated here

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
yup... also being moderated here

There's no grand conspiracy :) We've changed the registration process slightly to moderate people for a couple of posts after they join. This is just one more way to combat spam and registration bots. Once you have posted something that sounds remotely human, your registration will be upgraded from "new member" to "registered member" and you won't have to wait to see your posts.

Top Bottom