Wild Things Bonsai Studio

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Dale...I notice your from Hartville...do you have a store there? I was in Hartville a little over a month ago. But plan to go back in the spring maybe. Or sooner...unsure. But definitely come spring to checkout Hartville Hardware. Their garden stuff was so slim when I was there last. He never heard of the place until recently.

I am on Facebook...so I plan on looking you up!

Dale Cochoy

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dale...I notice your from Hartville...do you have a store there? I was in Hartville a little over a month ago. But plan to go back in the spring maybe. Or sooner...unsure. But definitely come spring to checkout Hartville Hardware. Their garden stuff was so slim when I was there last. He never heard of the place until recently.

I am on Facebook...so I plan on looking you up!

I USED TO sell trees here in Hartville, but no more retail trees and I've sold all but a few of my own trees.
I do still make/sell pots and specialize in power wood carving tools for bonsai.
I live on a street right behind the Hartville Hdwr./Flea Market/ Restaurant

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I USED TO sell trees here in Hartville, but no more retail trees and I've sold all but a few of my own trees.
I do still make/sell pots and specialize in power wood carving tools for bonsai.
I live on a street right behind the Hartville Hdwr./Flea Market/ Restaurant

I see...well mind if I contact you next time I head that direction? Maybe I can come take a look at some of your pots.

Top Bottom