Will Baddely carving workshop may 5th at Colin Lewis's place

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
Roll call and head count. We need 8 heads at $75 each to cover Will's retainer. Half up front can be sent to me thru PayPal so secure your spot and put a deposit down on Will's time. DM for more info on that.
This is a byot event, mr Baddely will talk game plan, show you how it's done and hold your hand while making your dead wood come to life. Will is one of the premier dead wood Carver's in the world, don't miss this opportunity to level up your trees....

Rjoyce

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Where is Colin Lewis's place? It only says southern, coastal Maine on the website, but that is a pretty large area.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Roll call and head count. We need 8 heads at $75 each to cover Will's retainer. Half up front can be sent to me thru PayPal so secure your spot and put a deposit down on Will's time. DM for more info on that.
This is a byot event, mr Baddely will talk game plan, show you how it's done and hold your hand while making your dead wood come to life. Will is one of the premier dead wood Carver's in the world, don't miss this opportunity to level up your trees....
I'd be there in a heartbeat if I still lived in MA... please take lots of pics/videos!

Top Bottom