just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
awesome

brought mine inside a month and a half ago
and it has dropped some leafs

i might put a glass container over it soon or bag (thanks for idea) to get it to improve via humidity.

drops a lot of leafs which attract spider mites lol. i used some neem on half my indoor plants a month ago including this one i believe. ive had a rough go with the tropicals this season perhaps not enough use of tower fan or watering methods. bougie, hibiscus, and a few ficus looking rough but oh well

good luck with the cuttings and nice quality trees per usual by you
One of the cuttings made it!

And I started having better luck with my ficus when I reduced water, and gave it partial shade at the hottest part of the day.
Indoors, I keep the lights on 16 hours per day and they usually grow for me over winter after a brief break.
Since I defoliated this one when I brought it in, it should leaf out, then chill for a few months, and be ready to get repotted in spring or summer.

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
One of the cuttings made it!

And I started having better luck with my ficus when I reduced water, and gave it partial shade at the hottest part of the day.
Indoors, I keep the lights on 16 hours per day and they usually grow for me over winter after a brief break.
Since I defoliated this one when I brought it in, it should leaf out, then chill for a few months, and be ready to get repotted in spring or summer.
good info, thanks, and congrats on one of the babies

Top Bottom