Willow Leaf Oak Leaves are Drunk....

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I was about to recommend propiconazole.. and that is the active ingredient in Bonide InFuse.
I see, yes in the liquid, that is it!
Just finished dosing it.....and everything else.

I did actually hit everything with that stuff a few weeks ago, ....I could have missed the oak.....but the new leaves looked normal until today.

Thanks @Bonsai Nut !

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I did actually hit everything with that stuff a few weeks ago, ....I could have missed the oak.....but the new leaves looked normal until today.

Fungus is weird. You can go years without having an issue, and then have one wet spring that causes problems, and then not see it again for a while. My big fear in SoCal was juniper tip blight (phomopsis). After one bad year I started spraying prophetically - three different anti-fungal sprays ten days apart. I would wait until the winter rains were about to start. I never had a problem again (knock on wood).

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Ten4.
Bonide InFuse is what I have, granular and spray.
I was about to recommend propiconazole.. and that is the active ingredient in Bonide InFuse.
Is this product safe and effective for maples? I have the granular type. I searched and found that @Adair M uses one tsp-tbsp of the granular on pines for needle cast, but I couldn't find anything about using it on maples for anthracnose

Top Bottom