Winter blues :(

Mystogan

Banned
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Anyone else tired of winter yet?!! Cold wet and dreary as usual! Snow right now would be a welcome sight as im tired of looking at dark rain clouds!

Come on spring be here already! ive got trees to prune, pluck, and pot! Hundreds of thousand year old yamadoris are waiting for me to go pluck out of the mountains and into my yard so please hurry along

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Ahh don't know where Rain city is, but here in the North East we usuall have snow on the ground, except for the foot we got 10/29 which caused a week long outage we have had beautifull weather for the most part. Day temps in the high 40s and 50s, some 60s, my checking account LOVES it as I am not paying it to Columbia gas. But that storm we had makes me say I won't miss it if it doesn't come at all.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are talking about, the sun is shinning here......:cool:

Harry

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Dave as a displaced northerner, I hope you have a basement to duck and cover in. The one we had up here this summer had me dragging the family down to the cellar to hide, scary stuff. Stay safe.

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
Something wierd is goin on. It's been like the NE here all Dec and I'm sick of it. Rain , snow , hail , temps below 20...yea I'm ready for spring.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Hear ya Dwight, I understand you have more snow than we do, all you guys have to do is learn to drive in it.;)

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
hmmm...dryest December in 30 years here.....

Fangorn

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I might have caused all the lack of cold and snow in these parts
After last winters record snowfall, I decided that I was done taking the snow off my roof with my snow rake and had a metal roof installed in Nov. Since then, it's been unusually warm and non winter like around these parts.
My apologies to all you NE winter lovers

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Lets put one on my house too. Someone asked me just before Christmas why I was buying a shovel, told him it was to make sure we didn't need shovels.

Top Bottom