Winter Shohin School Jan. 29-29 2023, Portland Oregon

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I am looking forward to this event, it will be great to reconnect with Daisaku, Jonas and Andrew as well as many of the others attending. I have a lot of respect for these three individuals and have always enjoyed the workshops and times spent together.

Reaction score
Portland, Oregon, United States of America
USDA Zone
9b
I’m soooooo excited!!! Tomorrow I will be selecting which trees to bring, tough decisions for sure, so nervous. 🥵 might just be my anxiety disorder, lol. Everyone is so cool though so nothing to worry about really. Last Tuesday’s meeting was so much fun! Daisaku is very fun to be around 🥰

Sansokuu

Chumono
Reaction score
I’m soooooo excited!!! Tomorrow I will be selecting which trees to bring, tough decisions for sure, so nervous. 🥵 might just be my anxiety disorder, lol. Everyone is so cool though so nothing to worry about really. Last Tuesday’s meeting was so much fun! Daisaku is very fun to be around 🥰
Come say hi! Bring all your trees lol. I get anxious too, you have company. 😂 I have pricing and packing and cleaning and organizing to do and labeling of tape measures so they don’t get absconded.

Reaction score
Portland, Oregon, United States of America
USDA Zone
9b
Come say hi! Bring all your trees lol. I get anxious too, you have company. 😂 I have pricing and packing and cleaning and organizing to do and labeling of tape measures so they don’t get absconded.
I will! I’m pretty sure il be the only one with blue/green hair so hard to miss. You definitely have way more going on than me! No pressure haha. Are you bringing anymore of those cute crabapples? 🥹 I can’t wait to see what you guys show up with!

pandacular

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
I did a search for this after reading @Sansokuu mention it. Looks like there's another one this year, adding it to my calendar!

Top Bottom