Winter Silhouette Bonsai Exhibition, Kannapolis, NC, Dec 3-4, 2022

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
This display was exciting for me. See, when I sell a container, even one I like as much as this one, I forget them. For this one to be in the show, and this well paired, the memory of this one flooded back to me in the best way. Thanks Gary Clark, for being a solid supporter and great customer to me. I hope we can collaborate further in the future and continue complementing one another.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Next year?
It would be pretty difficult to convince my husband to take vacation/travel so far for a bonsai show, but I guess I could wish for a Christmas miracle.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
It would be pretty difficult to convince my husband to take vacation/travel so far for a bonsai show, but I guess I could wish for a Christmas miracle.
Have a mini-vacation, visit Charlotte and the surrounding area? It's worth it to see the show at least once. Next year if all goes as planned I'll have a display up too.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Some of these trees are world class, but a few that does do anything for me, do they have to approved your trees first before you can show it?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
A note from Steve Zeisel:

The show was a great success. Thanks for the exhibitors' beautiful trees, the great demos (Bill, Rodney and Tyler) and to the vendors' wonderful merchandise and generosity for the auction. Also, thanks to all of you who spread the word about the show on social media and by mouth. The attendance was excellent and many vendors said they did very well in sales. It seemed that everyone was very happy with the show. Attendees came from as far away as Montana, Canada, New York Maryland, Virgina, D.C., Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida, as well as from North Carolina.

The next show will be held on Dec 2 & 3, 2023. Hold the date.

In order to assure the show continues, this year I am sharing hosting with Tyler Sherrod and the Triangle Bonsai Society. This will let me show them the operational mechanics of the show, and distribute some of the work involved in hosting this national show. In addition, Tyler and TBS bring fresh new ideas about how to make the show even better than it was this year.

Top Bottom