Winter Silhouette Bonsai Show, Dec 4-5, 2021

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
After a year lapse due to Covid-19, Kannapolis is back bigger and better than ever. Bigger is obvious... but better? Better is because I now live about 20 miles away :) Looking forward to meeting many new East Coast bonsai peeps!

This is the 8th year for this nationally recognized show. It is held in what is likely the most elegant location for a bonsai show - a 4 story marble lined atrium. Many say this is their favorite show of the year, where trees are exhibited in their winter best form. Exhibitors and vendors come from all over the country. Demos by world-class bonsai artists. Bonsai auction Saturday evening. Banquet dinner by reservation Saturday evening.

THE WINTER SILHOUETTE BONSAI EXHIBITION - just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina

kanna.jpg

Last edited:

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
@Bonsai Nut we should all wear BNut name tags so we can know who is who? I've been talking to a lot of members here for years, but have no clue on matching a BNut member by face.
I’ve had several people come up to me at shows and introduce themselves as BNut members.

The Kannapolis show is small enough that you could meet everyone there individually.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I’ve had several people come up to me at shows and introduce themselves as BNut members.

The Kannapolis show is small enough that you could meet everyone there individually.
If I see you at the show I will know who you are as well. There's plenty of pics of you on here to put a face to a name. Many of us do not have facial pics of us on here.

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
After a year lapse due to Covid-19, Kannapolis is back bigger and better than ever. Bigger is obvious... but better? Better is because I now live about 20 miles away :) Looking forward to meeting many new East Coast bonsai peeps!

This is the 8th year for this nationally recognized show. It is held in what is likely the most elegant location for a bonsai show - a 4 story marble lined atrium. Many say this is their favorite show of the year, where trees are exhibited in their winter best form. Exhibitors and vendors come from all over the country. Demos by world-class bonsai artists. Bonsai auction Saturday evening. Banquet dinner by reservation Saturday evening.

THE KANNAPOLIS BONSAI EXHIBITION - just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina

View attachment 388603
Whoa, a three-dimensional bonsai show? Is that even allowed?

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
If I see you at the show I will know who you are as well. There's plenty of pics of you on here to put a face to a name. Many of us do not have facial pics of us on here.
You’ll probably recognize the tree as well! I don’t know which tree I’ll bring yet.

I always exhibit on the same table. Or, so it seems. The tables are assigned in advance.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
You’ll probably recognize the tree as well! I don’t know which tree I’ll bring yet.

I always exhibit on the same table. Or, so it seems. The tables are assigned in advance.
Nice! I'll get to meet you to then.

Top Bottom