Winter Silhouette Exhibit

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is a thread for displaying properly composed displays of bonsai. You tree should be set against a plain color backdrop, tree on proper stand, an accent and on a stand, and any other accoutrement you deem popular. The display should be composed after this date, and be fresh and not a photo from four years ago. You can show your tree as many times as you like in different arrangements, and hopefully there will be some Fall photos with bright fall colors. Conifers can be shown but tell a winter story. There is no prize, this is not a contest. This is a thread for all to participate in assembling a proper display. Hopefully there won't be a lot of dialog, and most of the dialog can be kept to a like. I love to display and hopefully there are many that want to also.

TomB

Omono
Reaction score
I've been spending some time today planning a mame display for an upcoming show, trying out different options and combinations. The trees are a triple-trunk root-connected dogwood (Cornus sanguinea) and a miniature birch forest.The scroll illustration is a robin on a snow-covered branch (traditional winter imagery here).

The first variant below is probably my current favourite.

Top Bottom