winter tree presentation 2019

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Wow,some really nice trees mixed in there,thanks for sharing.

Orion_metalhead

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
IMG_20190105_123021__01.jpg

I love this tree!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice!

The MOST difficult thing in Bonsai is organizing with multiple people to put on a good show.

Excellent that it is better than last year!

Thanks for sharing!

I love the threaded Rod!

I agree with Judy, the space allowed could be bigger.

Some stands are a bit too small.

Maybe a couple displays with too many items.....but with more room most of that will be nulled I believe.

Bunch a GREAT trees!

Of this is definitely going to get much better.

And you are totally on the hook for all the future pictures!

Sorce

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Some very unusual styles and presentations, I like most of them.

Among the more "traditional" styles, I particularly liked the Taxus summer gold : it was a very good trick to present it on a block of (smthg).

The second picture (the minialist conifer with aluminium tubes) is also an excellent design. Much more original and artistic in my opinion than a tree that was awarded a special prize by a magazine for "innovating style" (Echhhh...) in a European exhibit not so long ago :rolleyes:

I'd like to comment on other trees/displays, but I won't have the time : so, keep up the good work, choosing inventiveness. When I'm retired, that's the kind of shows I'd like to attend and discuss with the people there.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

Among the more "traditional" styles, I particularly liked the Taxus summer gold : it was a very good trick to present it on a block of (smthg).

The second picture (the minialist conifer with aluminium tubes) is also an excellent design. Much more original and artistic in my opinion than a tree that was awarded a special prize by a magazine for "innovating style" (Echhhh...) in a European exhibit not so long ago :rolleyes:

I'd like to comment on other trees/displays, but I won't have the time : so, keep up the good work, choosing inventiveness. When I'm retired, that's the kind of shows I'd like to attend and discuss with the people there.

Thankyou ?
The box of something is actualy something i recieved a pot in from our bnut @Mihai !

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Alain, will you be at The Trophy, a.k.a. Noelanders? Would like to meet up in RL.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Also the forsythia is not a forsythia but a winter jasmin ;)
Ah, that makes sense (that it's blooming now). Beautiful, I don't know that I've ever seen one that good around here.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Beautiful, I don't know that I've ever seen one that good around here.
Yeah, it got me all enthousiastic and I was about to take cuttings from one in my garden to grow one as bonsai myself. Then I realized I was cutting down the number of trees I have. Dilemmas!

Top Bottom