167 KB · Views: 44
  • Cutter2.JPG
    Cutter2.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 38

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Are you having problems with your current wire cutters??? I have never had to replace the two I have. One is a blunt tip Joshua Roth professional I use for removing wire. And one is a scissor type that I use when wiring trees. Don't know the brand. Never had any wire cutting issues.

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think it goes back to your tool hoarding issues.....

Brian Underwood

Chumono
Reaction score
hmm... I work in hospitals and know many orthopedists... I might have to acquire one of those bad boys!

lordy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Poink, you can buy a good amount of akadama for that money, especially if you already have wire cutters for removal. And I'm sure you do.

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Poink, you can buy a good amount of akadama for that money, especially if you already have wire cutters for removal. And I'm sure you do.

True...but too late. :eek: I already bought an older, used, cheaper version. Not as nice, but I am sure as capable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400684621411?

FYI, I love playing with tools as much as I love playing with trees in a way some (or most) will never understand. Maybe it is better understood if I say/admit that for me, it is a separate hobby from bonsai. Almost like pot collecting for some.

Brian Underwood

Chumono
Reaction score
Haha! Yeah, it's the smallest I use. Actually it might be 2mm, don't remember... I used to be a Luthier and do a lot of inlay on guitars which is what it was used for.

youngsai

Mame
Reaction score
Dude, I am the exact same way haha, always sharpening, oiling, arranging... love my tools...

Top Bottom