Wisteria tree seedling leaves browning

MrsLarson917

Seedling
Reaction score
My wisteria tree seedlings leaves seem to be browning at the tips. The soil is moist not wet and I'm not sure how to correct the issue. Please help. See picture thank you20230412_083937.jpg

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Can we get a picture of the soil? From the image above, looks to be too lean for wisteria. I use 70/30 potting/topsoil to regular bonsai soil when I collected wisteria. They like constantly moist, cool soil. Hot, well drained, won't do. In the wild wisteria grow with their tops in full sun and their roots shaded in the cool moist forest floor topsoil. Keep that in mind when growing them. Use rich organic soil shaded root zone and full sun top.

MrsLarson917

Seedling
Reaction score
Can we get a picture of the soil? From the image above, looks to be too lean for wisteria. I use 70/30 potting/topsoil to regular bonsai soil when I collected wisteria. They like constantly moist, cool soil. Hot, well drained, won't do. In the wild wisteria grow with their tops in full sun and their roots shaded in the cool moist forest floor topsoil. Keep that in mind when growing them. Use rich organic soil shaded root zone and full sun top.

Top Bottom