Women in bonsai

Bonsaihead

Mame
Reaction score
Not sure if this really counts or not but Andrea wigert of wigert's bonsai is a woman in bonsai. Not sure if she actually does much of the bonsai training but she certainly is the face of the nursery and they sell lots of quality material.

Tidal Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Jennifer Price...studied under Walter Pall. Not sure if that your direction... just sent my friend Barb Hiser a message asking of two women she speaks of...one created a book. Want to make sure I get names correct.

Jenn Price a great artist, and fun to work with!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Judy, Queen of the Nuts!
Queen of Carpinus!
Thank you, very kind, but I am not even close to the level of the best women in the sport!

Would this only include artists, or women who have enabled artists? Teddi from NEBG and Bolet Salvador from Lotus run the sharp end of the stick on those businesses.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Okay...got Barb's reply back.
Louise Leister....she's terrific! I love her! Lives north of me on the Fla east coast (near Daytona)
Pauline Muth has been past president of ABS, if I recall. She lives in NY and has also done a lot for bonsai.

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Thank you, very kind, but I am not even close to the level of the best women in the sport!

Would this only include artists, or women who have enabled artists? Teddi from NEBG and Bolet Salvador from Lotus run the sharp end of the stick on those businesses.
Pretty much artists- though the bonsai wives and business partners certainly deserve recognition.

Top Bottom