Woodstock III in Harrsiburg, Pa in April 2010

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
WOODSTOCK III

with Walter Pall & Jim Doyle
Join us again, or for the first time, for these intensive hands on sessions. You may bring one personal tree/day for refinement and also get to work on development of old collected Rocky Mt juniper, Ponderosa and Lodgepole pine, Engleman Spruce and Douglas fir. The Friday & Sunday session will begin with a demonstration.
Fee: $150/day, $400/3 days Observer: $35/day
Dates: Friday, April 23 - 9:30 am to 4 pm
Sat, April 24 - 9:30 am to 4 pm
Sun, April 25 - 10 am to 4 pm

Private sessions may be available on Thursday, April 22 and Monday, April 26

Around 300 very old and very good collected trees will b e available for sale. Jim Doyle will offer more than 150 trees collected trees (Ponderosa, Rocky Mountain Juniper, Engleman spruce, Douglas fir etc.) for prices between 50 and 300 US$. Nobody should go home without a collected tree. Of course, there are also very good to world class trees from 500 to 15,000. If you don't want to buy them, at least you want to look at them and see how we work with them.

Inquire directly with Jim Doyle: http://www.natureswaybonsai.com

Last edited:

good_ol_jr77

Sapling
Reaction score
Already signed up for Friday and Saturday and looking forward to it!

HotAction

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'll be there for the sunday workshop, and possibly as an observer on saturday. Looking forward to it and meeting some of you nuts!

Dave

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I looks like I will be one of the very first passengers to America out of Germany after five days of stand still. So I will be there!! Come and meet us.

Top Bottom