Workshop with Sergio Cuan at Kimura Bonsai Nursery Northridge, CA

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Want a chance to work with one of the best deciduous bonsai artist's in the country? Sergio Cuan winner of Best Deciduous in the National Bonsai Exhibition will be conducting a bring your own tree workshop on February 15th at Kimura Bonsai Nursery. Call the nursery at 818 343-4090 to reserve your spot in what is sure to be a great workshop.

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Want a chance to work with one of the best deciduous bonsai artist's in the country? Sergio Cuan winner of Best Deciduous in the National Bonsai Exhibition will be conducting a bring your own tree workshop on February 15th at Kimura Bonsai Nursery. Call the nursery at 818 343-4090 to reserve your spot in what is sure to be a great workshop.
Any idea on how many spots are open? Sadly I wont be attending but it is a great opportunity for anyone out that way. :)

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Really want to meet the guy, we're basically neighbors, all things considered. Only recently started keeping an eye out for his classes. I love his work, and recently switched to a deciduous focus myself

Top Bottom