Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Hey Pit I signed up for 2 days with Owen 2 days with Bjorn and a day with Boon!
You must have been checking the website daily to sign up. I talked to Jim and he told me everything is close to being filled at this point.

Next year I will be quicker to check.

Wood

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
You took Owen's workshop? I was there for the BYOT last year.
I was there for the BYOT and the satsuki workshops. I had the ugly ass anodized wire that Owen thought was going to give him cancer. The pots you brought were superb

Last edited:

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I was there for the BYOT and the satsuki workshops. I had the ugly ass anodized wire that Owen thought was going to give him cancer
Now I remember you! You also got a tree when you visited Bill's nursery. I should have signed up for that satsuki workshop. That BYOT workshop for me was more like a critique for my pots that I brought up to show.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I was there for the BYOT and the satsuki workshops. I had the ugly ass anodized wire that Owen thought was going to give him cancer
I didn't realize you are so close....just on the other side of the river.

Wood

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
There are more of us than I realized in our area

Wood

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
He's a pretty slick guy. We went down to Bjorn's together last weekend

Wood

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
About 10 hours of actual driving time. I think our return trip ended up closer to 15 hours. Started the drive back with a stop at Owen Reich's, then had a tire blow out an hour away from home. On the side of the road at 8pm we figured out that the rental car company hadn't put the tire inflator in the spare kit, so we waited another hour for a tow truck to come

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
About 10 hours of actual driving time. I think our return trip ended up closer to 15 hours. Started the drive back with a stop at Owen Reich's, then had a tire blow out an hour away from home. On the side of the road at 8pm we figured out that the rental car company hadn't put the tire inflator in the spare kit, so we waited another hour for a tow truck to come
Sounds like you guys had a worth while trip. I mentioned to @lieuz that the Maryland Bonsai Association will have a winter display of member's trees in Ellicott city this Sunday. I may display a couple of pots.

You are welcome to attend if you're available.........

DETAILS: 1PM SET UP PLUS A BRIEF MEETING

Miller Branch
9421 Frederick Rd
Ellicott City, Md 21042

lieuz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks, @Pitoon I think my schedule is a little cluttered right now since I had to push some stuff off for the Eisei-En intensive course.

Top Bottom