World Class trees (IMO)

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

We haven't interacted much, but I've admired your trees and your spirit here on BNut. If you order the book from Elandan, let me know your name via a Private Message if you like, and I'll sign one personally for you.

G52

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well you had great inspiration for sure! If anyone here does not have this book, I would suggest you get hold of one while they are still in print.

Thanks, Judy. It just went into a second printing, so there should be no shortage any time soon.

For those who don't know, my post above in response to Walter Pall was a nod to the wonderful Foreward he generously contributed to the book - those are his words. He's posted other explanations about the naturalistic style elsewhere on-line, but his explanation in the book is one of the best, and he ties it in with Dan's approach to bonsai in a most colorful way. I very much enjoyed and treasure the opportunity to meet him and work with him on this, and his Foreward is a great addition to the book.

Will/ G52

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
We haven't interacted much, but I've admired your trees and your spirit here on BNut. If you order the book from Elandan, let me know your name via a Private Message if you like, and I'll sign one personally for you.

G52
Very kind of you to offer! I would be honored to have a book signed by you. So I need to purchase said book from Elandan.com I'm thinking? I will do a Google search. Then leave a message there upon purchase in an area where one can leave a message at time of receipt?

Your to kind...I'm still wet behind the ears as to my trees. But they mean something to me. So I do appreciate your seeing that.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Very kind of you to offer! I would be honored to have a book signed by you. So I need to purchase said book from Elandan.com I'm thinking? I will do a Google search. Then leave a message there upon purchase in an area where one can leave a message at time of receipt?

Your to kind...I'm still wet behind the ears as to my trees. But they mean something to me. So I do appreciate your seeing that.
It's a very nice book with wonderful photographs...you'll love it.

Top Bottom