WTB Brazilian rain tree

Cory Johnson

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey all, I'm in Orlando FL, I'm looking for someone that might have some nice Brazilian rain tree bonsai or prebonsai they would be willing to sell or trade me
They are borderline impossible to find at nurseries around here

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Have you checked into Wigert's? Gardino's has smaller, cheaper ones, if that is what you're looking for, they're both in Florida.

Cory Johnson

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Have you checked into Wigert's? Gardino's has smaller, cheaper ones, if that is what you're looking for, they're both in Florida.
While I am semi familiar with Wigerts, I was kind of hoping not to have to drive 3+ hours
Vehicle situation is a little strenuous

theone420

Shohin
Reaction score
While I am semi familiar with Wigerts, I was kind of hoping not to have to drive 3+ hours
Vehicle situation is a little strenuous
Wigerts ships and they do a great job at it. i ordered one of their trees to california and it came packaged very well and did not skip a beat growing. very healthy plants

Cory Johnson

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
They both ship.
I realize they ship, but I like to go and look at the trees myself, its half the fun of bonsai is going to nurseries and whatnot, but I might just have to suck it up and order one if I cant find somewhere within a reasonable driving distance

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Some starters are available here, pretty close to Orlando, from Google pictures search...

Cory Johnson

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks to those who attempted to help me
I managed to trade away one of my plants for 2 Brazilian rain trees 20180802_120745.jpg20180802_120808.jpg

Top Bottom