WTB Melon Seed Ficus

geargarcon

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Anyone have a melon seed ficus starter plant they might be looking to part with?

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How much of a "starter" are you looking for?

geargarcon

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Wigerts bonsai in Florida has starter melon seed plants.
View attachment 446523
Thanks for that. I’ll check them out. I found their 7” pot trees and was about to check out but then realized the price doubled once I added shipping. So I came straight here to post this in hopes of finding something a bit more affordable.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thanks for that. I’ll check them out. I found their 7” pot trees and was about to check out but then realized the price doubled once I added shipping. So I came straight here to post this in hopes of finding something a bit more affordable.
If you buy more than one tree, the shipping is the same.

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I stuffed a 10” mica drum and some wire in with a tree order from them. Shipping only went up a buck or two. They definitely ship the trees fast and super well packaged. I think out of my two orders I’ve only lost a leaf, one single leaf in shipping and my dumb ass was the one who broke it off unpacking it.

Top Bottom