WTB -rough bark Trident maple

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Just order one from Brent. IF he is out of stock, ask to be put on a waiting list. Or ask if he has any older specimens he has not listed for sale. Sometimes he has ones and two of trees he listed in the past, growing out for sale as future specimens.

Just email him or call him.

TyroTinker

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
That’s unfortunate. I’ve got just the one little 2 3/4” pot I bought from him earlier this year. By the time I can get you clippings they will be back in stock.

Corrado

Mame
Reaction score
ISnt that the way, Tyro.! Well thankyou for responding back anyway and please keep me in mind when you do get rooted cuttings. I may not be lucky to get one at that time too. --Corrado

Corrado

Mame
Reaction score
Thanks !!! I remembered being in Everett many year s back. NEar the marina was a group of stores and a restaurant. Outside was a large wooden bin of Dungeness crabs live . Anyone could have taken some and took off. That night for dinner I had crab salad and bread with a Chardonnay and watched ships all decked out for Christmas sailing by while the band played. never forget that!

Ohmy222

Shohin
Reaction score
I have one I bought from him years ago but I haven’t seen any rough bark on it. I would check back in spring. He is out of a lot things this time of year.

Top Bottom