WTB Wisteria seeds

tctech197

Seed
Reaction score

Anyone have wisteria seeds they would be willing to sell? I'm especially interested in Japanese wisteria in dark purple, pink and white.
Would also be interested in American wisteria in any color.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Sheffield’s has wisteria seeds in stock and fresh. I already purchased some Japanese wisteria seeds and have had good germination rates.

Bosco Seitzer

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Anyone have wisteria seeds they would be willing to sell? I'm especially interested in Japanese wisteria in dark purple, pink and white.
Would also be interested in American wisteria in any color.

I have many seed pods with maybe 100 seeds from the Wisterias on my parent's trellis, I think American, flowers are white. I decided to start different seed and have no use for these, also I could get you a ton more, most of the pods are still on their vines.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
If you have the opprtunity, you can air-layer one : Wisteria from seeds can take a long time to flower, air-layering is easy on this species, you can take bigger branches that will fit better the large composed leaves and the large flowers and the plant will flower much sooner.

Backwardsvg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I have many seed pods with maybe 100 seeds from the Wisterias on my parent's trellis, I think American, flowers are white. I decided to start different seed and have no use for these, also I could get you a ton more, most of the pods are still on their vines.
@Bosco Seitzer I would be interested in some to try!

Top Bottom