You Know Your A Bonsai Nut If...

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Was it by chance my post? If so please use that college degree to educate me and put it to use. I don’t want to annoy anybody. I’m just a dumb miner that likes to grow trees and would love to post in correct english.
@Brian Van Fleet
You got it right. It's wrong in the thread title :)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Was it by chance my post? If so please use that college degree to educate me and put it to use. I don’t want to annoy anybody. I’m just a dumb miner that likes to grow trees and would love to post in correct english.
@Brian Van Fleet
I apologize, if that sounded snotty. My husband doesn't much care for me correcting his grammar either. Bad habit.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
When you choose your live Christmas tree for its future bonsai potential. This Deodar Cedar was our 7 foot Christmas tree about ten years ago,View attachment 220929

Thats Nice!

I was putting the artificial Christmas tree together and when done it took about another 30 mins to carefully possition every branch in it to let the kids decorate it afterwards :p

J P

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
An ellipsis is a set of three periods ( . . . ) indicating an omission. The omission at the end of this title is the personal answer everyone contributed. I will say when I posted this thread it did eliminate the space that goes between each period. You got me there.

Brian Van Fleet said:
...if you’re annoyed by the incorrect use of your.?

Carol 83 said:
I have a completely useless college degree in English, so yeah, that bothers me too.

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
... If you're up at 4 AM buying Japanese kakejicu because you looked at your tree bench at 20 PM, looked into three point displays at 21 PM and decided you need the third point at 1 AM.
Right now I seem to know all the elements of a hanging scroll in Japanese but have trouble remembering what i had for lunch.

Top Bottom