Your BonsaiNut 3.0 Site Suggestions here?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I am mostly done with the site work. I have a few formatting tweaks and:

(1) Fix the background so it rotates between different backgrounds and
(2) Change some of the site icons to make them more bonsai-like

Other than these, do people have any additional requests?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I don't too much mind the Adidas like three stripes.
Once the forums tab is open, it stays open and another thumb click right there does it for new posts.

Capture+_2018-01-23-00-28-45.png

I still think a visitor map, to locate our closest climate relatives, is the most Bonsai useful features we could have.

They say follow people who's trees you like...
That has been killing my trees for six years!

Better to follow people close to you with LIVE UGLY trees and be smart enough to make em pretty!
Than to follow people with nice trees whose methods don't work for your climate!

Sorce

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I would like to be able to add pics to messages like we can threads if it's not much trouble.
this is really needed if you can do it.

@milehigh_7 @JudyB

Done.

Start a new conversation with anyone and you can add images into the message body by dragging and dropping. (Or you can hit the "images" icon in the message header).

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Done. Start a new conversation with anyone and you can add images into the message body by dragging and dropping. (Or you can hit the "images" icon in the message header).
This is BIG! Prepare for there to be a significant increase in message traffic. Thanks!

HenrikSkov

Seed
Reaction score
I agree. A direct link to new posts from the home page is really missed right now. :)

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
A new feature people may not be aware of...

If you mouse over the title of a new thread and wait just a moment, a pop-up will show the first beginning text of the first post (without clicking on anything). It is a convenient way to scan down a series of posts without clicking open and then having to click back.

plant_dr

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
One thing that is new I like is when I'm viewing on my phone or tablet there are are arrows in the bottom right corner that allow me to jump to the top or bottom of the page without having to swipe and swipe and swipe to get to the beginning or reply area of a post.

A suggestion I might have that isn't for the site itself (I think ) would be an app I could tap which would go straight to the site instead of opening a browser and going from there.

Top Bottom