Your favourite long term progression threads

IsaM

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
As it says in the title, wanted to see people's favourite long term progression threads on this site. There are some really inspiring threads that take trees over 5, 10, 15 years and how the owner has moved them forward.

As someone who is only three years into the hobby it's always great to see these threads - would love to build a bit of a collection of them in one place for people to be able to refer back to on a regular basis.

Looking for the best of the best rather than a long list of all the threads that have inspired you!

I'll start with this @MACH5 thread on his Arakawa Maple: https://www.bonsainut.com/threads/arakawa-japanese-maple.11825/

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
This might be helpful to you.

KiwiPlantGuy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Hi,
If you check out the Resource section of this website you will find a thread I created there from all the progressions threads @MHBonsai put together. This might not be all, but a good start.
Charles

MHBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hi,
If you check out the Resource section of this website you will find a thread I created there from all the progressions threads @MHBonsai put together. This might not be all, but a good start.
Charles

Cheers

IsaM

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks all, looks like a few have already had this idea in the past!

Top Bottom