YouTube, Websites, and Suppliers Recommendations Needed

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Awesome!
Thank you, Carol.
Wigert's has a ton of pre-bonsai very reasonably priced. They have much more than is listed on their website. If you are looking for something specific, e-mail Andrea and she will let you know what they have and even send pictures. Of course, they do have more advanced material and specimen bonsai as well. Highly recommend.

Huggz13

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Wigert's has a ton of pre-bonsai very reasonably priced. They have much more than is listed on their website. If you are looking for something specific, e-mail Andrea and she will let you know what they have and even send pictures. Of course, they do have more advanced material and specimen bonsai as well. Highly recommend.
Yeah I was just looking at their preBonsai and they have a good selection with reasonable prices.
Being in Florida is a big plus too... less time spent in shipping.

I know the pics on the preBonsai are just to show the species and not the exact plant you will receive, but do they come already having been trunk wired and shaped and curved to a certain extent? (Not sure if I’m asking that correctly)

Never ordered Bonsai or preBonsai so just not sure what to expect.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Yeah I was just looking at their preBonsai and they have a good selection with reasonable prices.
Being in Florida is a big plus too... less time spent in shipping.

I know the pics on the preBonsai are just to show the species and not the exact plant you will receive, but do they come already having been trunk wired and shaped and curved to a certain extent? (Not sure if I’m asking that correctly)

Never ordered Bonsai or preBonsai so just not sure what to expect.
No, the pre bonsai are not wired or shaped but are always very healthy plants at a very reasonable price. If you like flowering trees their bougies and Dwarf Barbados cherries are particularly nice for like $25.

Huggz13

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
No, the pre bonsai are not wired or shaped but are always very healthy plants at a very reasonable price. If you like flowering trees their bougies and Dwarf Barbados cherries are particularly nice for like $25.
Thank you.
Don’t know the cherries (I will check them out), but I love Bougainvillea.

Top Bottom