Zerotol and Lime Sulfur For Sale

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Zerotol: .65 c/oz will sell 12 oz bottles for $7.80, pl shipping and cost of bottle (about $1)

Lime Sulfur: .40 c/oz 12 oz bottles for $4.80 pl shipping and cost of bottle

I need to judge interest in order to know how many bottles I need to order. So if interested, just state below what you'd like.

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Why would people not just order it themselves? I have never seen zerotol, but I can pick up lime sulfur at many place around my house.

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Zerotol only came in 2.5 gal. Michael Hagedorn in just this weeks blog wrote about using Zerotol. Ryan Neil also is beginning to use it. I need it for my chojubai (same blog mentioned above)

And the price I quoted for lime sulfur is dirt cheap to what you can get online.... $7/4oz at bonsai outlet for instance vs. $5/12oz.

http://www.bonsaioutlet.com/bonsai-tree-lime-sulfur-jin-seal-4oz/

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would buy a bottle of zerotol just to have a new fungicide to rotate with. Let me now if you decide to start selling.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I might also go for a bottle of zerotol.

fore

Omono
Reaction score
I'll start tracking down some 12 oz bottles guys and I'll update this thread to let you all know my progress.

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Bottles ordered. Will send you all a pm when ready.

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Everyone, the bottles cost me $2 shipped w. Cap. Just need to find a flat rate box to fit.

Edit. Looks like I'll need to use med flat rate, so $12.35

Priority Mail 1-Day™
Medium Flat Rate Box

Price: $12.35

USPS-Produced Box: 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"

So, $7.80 + 2 + 12.35. = 22.15 (Just a thought, might be more a value to buy more than one bottle as the boxes will fit quite a few more bottles and sell some to friends). I bought 20 bottles btw.

Post how much you all would like, and I'll shoot you an email w my email for paypal.

Last edited:

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It it super white when mixed or clear. I hate when I have used some fungicides and it leaves a white film on the leaves. Funganil does that.

fore

Omono
Reaction score
No, it's clear when added to water...it's only high strength hydrogen peroxide.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I highly recommend ZeroTol guys. It is very effective against bacterial diseases like Pseudomonas on Japanese maples. Overall a great product to have and like fore mentioned it does not leave any residue.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Two questions:

1) What is the dilution rate? I'm trying to determine how many applications one can get out of the 12 oz bottle.

2) Is there a cheaper shipping option? Can you just throw it into a plain box instead of using a flat rate box? Total weight should be a pound or so, $12 for shipping seems a bit much.

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Two questions:

1) What is the dilution rate? I'm trying to determine how many applications one can get out of the 12 oz bottle.

2) Is there a cheaper shipping option? Can you just throw it into a plain box instead of using a flat rate box? Total weight should be a pound or so, $12 for shipping seems a bit much.

Chris, I would need to buy the smaller boxes. Let me look into it today.

Jeremy, would you prefer I ship this out today or see if I can find smaller boxes and lower shipping?

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Don't spend too much time looking for boxes, I just figured you might have some laying around. We save boxes for re-use...not all of them, but we do have quite a collection. Figured everyone did that but maybe not!

Chris

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Don't spend too much time looking for boxes, I just figured you might have some laying around. We save boxes for re-use...not all of them, but we do have quite a collection. Figured everyone did that but maybe not!

Chris

LOL Chris. I wish I did have a collection sitting around ;)

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Chris, I would need to buy the smaller boxes. Let me look into it today.

Jeremy, would you prefer I ship this out today or see if I can find smaller boxes and lower shipping?

Ship when ever. I need for next spring.

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Premium Raffia Limited availability

If anyone is interested in a much higher quality raffia, I'll be selling 7-1lb bundles of Madagascar raffia. It's up to 5' long, each piece is like 1/2" thick. I've used this at Ryan's place and it's very impressive comp. to art store raffia.

Just selling at cost pl shipping as I had to order 10-1lb bundles. So one bundle will be $10 pl shipping.

Attachments

• hank_natural_premium_large.jpg
    hank_natural_premium_large.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 16

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Better pics; 6.5' long

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 14