zuisho pine

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Mr. Adams is all out of small zuisho cuttings,anyone else sell these?i found tufa,but really want touse zuisho for the composition,and im runing out of time for root work,thanks

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Mr. Adams is all out of small zuisho cuttings,anyone else sell these?i found tufa,but really want touse zuisho for the composition,and im runing out of time for root work,thanks

Zuisho are not all that common, Adams is the only individual I know of who is cultivating them. I don't even think Brent has them, but here I could be wrong. Do you realize that a Zuisho has to be about ten years old to start growing the way everyone expects them to?

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yes Vance,i have a large layer from Julian,yes they grow slow.Im thinking mikawa seedlings worse case scenario,anything older might cause issues attaching them to the rock.

lordy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
you should have a PM. Sometimes the PM system here is hit or miss...Let me know if you dont get it.

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Just got your message Dave,th winks so much.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Julian Adams has just written an excellent article " ZUISHO Japanese five-needle Pine In America" which is the current issue of International BONSAI, 2013/no 1

The magazine is being printed now and should be in the mail soon.

Bill

Top Bottom