2023 Fall Colors Pics

Leeaaf peepahs incoming
And don’t you know it bub!

It’s funny, I live in a reasonably rural area of western Maine and see very little traffic even though I’m on a numbered route. For about 3 weeks at this time of year I feel like I live back in Portland. The Fryeburg fair is just south of me and is one of Maine’s biggest fairs and between a week of that and a couple weeks of the leaf peepahs we see the traffic increase 20 to 30 fold on our stretch of road. The rest of the year it’s really mellow so I really can’t complain.

Neagari crepe myrtle...blushing into fall. Sitting in a 10-inch pot for size reference. View attachment 511628View attachment 511629

Do you remember what cultivar or kind? I have not seen a crepe in my area with leaves that small.

Only fall color so far in freaking upper 90's degrees central Texas weather... from a Baton Rouge JM from MrMaple received Monday of last week.
1696431993811.png

Do you remember what cultivar or kind? I have not seen a crepe in my area with leaves that small.

Only fall color so far in freaking upper 90's degrees central Texas weather... from a Baton Rouge JM from MrMaple received Monday of last week.
View attachment 511908
No, sorry...the one wasn't sure of the cultivar. But the bloom is white. If that helps. I do have two different cultivars. This ones foliage is way smaller than the other one I've got.

Screenshot_20230930_043939_Instagram-edit-20230930044107.jpg

Back
Top Bottom