a prayer request for my baby boy.

Reaction score
My son will be a year and a half tomorrow. Earlier this year he was diagnosed with kidney cancer. He is currently recovering from having 2/3 of one kidney removed and 10% of the other one. He has done great with the whole process but he needs all the prayers he can get right now. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers please. His name is Caleb.

Prayers will be sent your way...continuously.

I have no words for comfort but be strong and believe.

My son will be a year and a half tomorrow. Earlier this year he was diagnosed with kidney cancer. He is currently recovering from having 2/3 of one kidney removed and 10% of the other one. He has done great with the whole process but he needs all the prayers he can get right now. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers please. His name is Caleb.

Will do for not only him but the Family.

Grimmy

I wish the little guy a world of luck and the fastest recovery possible.

Rob

I can't imagine the pain & worry you must be going through. Caleb must be very strong & brave. My prayers are with you, your family & especially Caleb.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc,
et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

Best Wishes.
Anthony

Your family and Caleb are in our thoughts and prayers. Best of luck to you

prayer for mybaby boy

Caleb, God be with you and your family. lee

Sent. May the Lord of all bless you and promote healing and peace amongst you.

I'll also pass along to my mothers prayer group. The power of prayer can be amazing. The power of the love you have for your son is another great gift. My heart goes out to you.

Positive energy coming from one who had his 6 week old granddaughter have open heart surgery and is doing great. Modern medicine is AMAZING. Stay positive, brother. It matters.

Your son Caleb is cute !!! Wishing you and your family all the best !!!
:)

Prayers sent and will keep sending. Peace and good luck to you and your baby!
Si

All our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

my heart goes out to you dad. i tear up as i write this, relating to the position your in. so my prayers go out for calib (great name BTW) and his recovery, and for your peace, knowing his well being is in the hands of the Great Physician. blessings and peace...

Back
Top Bottom