Disc Golf and Bonsai - Grand Rapids

WavyGaby

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Does anyone play disc golf? How about in Grand Rapids? I'll be flying to MI on May 8 for the ABS Learning Seminar and contest. I'll have a free day on Wednesday and I plan on playing around of disc golf at Brewer or Johnson Park. I'll be taking Uber around so probably Brewer.
@Dav4, @GreatLakesBrad , @MSU JBoots ?

20240503_192540.jpg

I would love to join - I am also working thru Wednesday afternoon. I'll be running around all weekend project managing/coordinating all the workshops and seminars though! I still need to have a solid craft brew with @Dav4 at some point as well. Maybe the nuts can craft a plan for something else additional over the weekend... appreciate the invite, and I really hope you enjoy the GR area as well! Hope to see you at the show.

Understandable, guys! Wednesday is a bit before the festivities but I had to get in a day early. I'll be at the Thursday dinner and wearing my Bnut button so I'm sure we will run into each other.
Do you guys play disc golf often? Any course recommendations?
I hope to meet you there!

On the 3rd or 4th date with my wife I met her friends and we all went as a group to play disc golf. I bought 5 discs that day and threw two of them into the lake 😩

I’ve only played disc golf once in my life. I’m more of a traditional golfer. Unfortunately with two young kids I’m lucky to get one round a year in on Father’s Day.

Back
Top Bottom