Mixed Louisiana forest bonsai

Uncle, we could do that together then I will just load it up and drive it home. I like forest, clump type of compositions.
Nuh uh. It is my pride and joy. I ain't giving up this forest without a fight. I need to give you fair warning: Old man fights dirty.

Nuh uh. It is my pride and joy. I ain't giving up this forest without a fight. I need to give you fair warning: Old man fights dirty.
Made my day with this comment. Maybe we'll see.

Had to prune the sweet gum back hard to maintain the forest balance.
IMG_7372.jpeg

The sweet gums are growing so fast. It is time to prune them back again,
IMG_7648.jpeg

Another hard prune today. The forest is developing nicely. BCs are a little behind compared to the sweet-gum and Mayhaw.
View attachment 500848

It is REALLY taking shape, friend.

I love this planting!

I've probably said that before, but it is necessary to state again.

🤓

Hi Uncle, the thought of plywood will be rotted out in a couple of years have me thinking that is not a good. idea.
Hi Uncle, the thought of plywood will be rotted out in a couple of years have me thinking that is not a good. idea.
By then I will find a good pot. The plywood is savaged material. I don’t care if it rots. If tge thing looks good for 2 years, it’s all good. It is very much like a grow box.

By then I will find a good pot. The plywood is savaged material. I don’t care if it rots. If tge thing looks good for 2 years, it’s all good. It is very much like a grow box.
Sounds like nothing going to change your mind. Am expecting the next post... these trees will be on slab. 😀

Back
Top Bottom