PIT-EKA Dwarf Chrysanthemums (limited stock available)

I received mine today, a day early even! I have to concur with @penumbra, so much care and time was put into packaging and boxing these plants. They arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for the extra effort @Pitoon.

@Pitoon May I ask how you label the sticks with the names of the plants?
I just got some starter trays to do some cuttings of things and Id like to be able to label them like that if possible

Thanks

@Pitoon May I ask how you label the sticks with the names of the plants?
I just got some starter trays to do some cuttings of things and Id like to be able to label them like that if possible

Thanks
I use a Brother PT-2730 Label Maker and label each tag one by one. You should have an idea how many plants I have by now.....it's really time consuming. But a professional label/tag maker is in the thousands. Maybe one day I may get one if i ever do open a nursery, but the Brother will get me by for now.

The last one is Yukari......it's going to look super nice with the pink flowers in that pot.
Ya know, I was guessing at the names because I was too lazy to go look while I was processing the photos on my computer. I'm glad I got it wrong because I was also thinking that the russet flower was going to clash with that pot.AzGP Chr K & Y 072121 Pot Pitoon.JPG
All better now!

Last edited:
I use a Brother PT-2730 Label Maker and label each tag one by one. You should have an idea how many plants I have by now.....it's really time consuming. But a professional label/tag maker is in the thousands. Maybe one day I may get one if i ever do open a nursery, but the Brother will get me by for now.
Wow! That unit isn't exactly cheap ;) but I appreciate your labels. Would love to buy one but it costs as much as 68 more mini mums.

Wow! That unit isn't exactly cheap ;) but I appreciate your labels. Would love to buy one but it costs as much as 68 more mini mums.
I would love to get one of these printers one day if the nursery idea ever becomes reality......

I would love to get one of these printers one day if the nursery idea ever becomes reality......

Better sell some of those pots. :D

I still have some available. Plants have grown quite a bit since the original post.

Next ship date is 02AUG if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom