Tamarack#5

Well.......it certainly has LOOWWWW branching!! Nice! I know you know this, but, treat those low ones like gold!!!
Gonna' have to up my Larch game. When they are young, they look good for maybe a month and a half all year!!
Mature specimens really look so much better. Seems you got some nice ones this year!!
Very cool!!:cool::D

Lol just went through mine and lost my hickory from last yr and an oak that had a huge exposed root. Was vigorous all last year but dead this one. Oh well more room fro the the hickory and five oak and numerous others i collected this spring.

You have some nice tamaracks. Any thought to how you would style this one ? Cutting back to the second right branch is what I would do, but it's not my tree.

Heres my beast.
Has a little sun scorch had one week the temps 21 and it was budded out so brought it in and now is acclimating back to full sun.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    536.6 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    510.6 KB · Views: 8
You have some nice tamaracks. Any thought to how you would style this one ? Cutting back to the second right branch is what I would do, but it's not my tree.
That is my plan for next year. Or I'll leave it tall and sell it. Leave it up to the buyer. I'm taking some to my club show to sell. I'm keeping 2 for myself.

It's that time of year for me. By the time collecting is over here I should have close to 60 new plants.

I can't even imagine getting 60 new trees at once! Props to you for taking that on, lot of work there.

I
I can't even imagine getting 60 new trees at once! Props to you for taking that on, lot of work there.
I should have most out by next weekend. The majority will be tamarack,hawthorn and jack pine. Besides,I'm down about 35 trees from voles. 60 puts me back up to around 200.
And most will be for sale.

Back
Top Bottom