Wanted: Sweetgum Liquidambar styraciflua

Salvarez

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looking for a Liquidambar styraciflua pre-bonsai or something that has had a few years of styling.

Thanks!

Try contacting @Zach Smith
It doesn't look like his website has been updated in awhile and no trees appear to be available. It looks like he no longer does consultations as well. That's a shame. I have purchased several trees from Zach and he was great to buy from, with quality trees and pots.

It doesn't look like his website has been updated in awhile and no trees appear to be available. It looks like he no longer does consultations as well. That's a shame. I have purchased several trees from Zach and he was great to buy from, with quality trees and pots.
It’s worth a try, Zach is less than an hour from BTR.

Looking for a Liquidambar styraciflua pre-bonsai or something that has had a few years of styling.

Thanks!
You can have this one I collected 1.5 years ago.
IMG_1378.jpeg

Or this one or another that I can dig for you but you will have to wait 6 months to make sure they live.
IMG_1439.jpeg

Btw the root bases are decent. They are hidden under the soil. If you are interested, I can take pictures.

Duc,

What was your next step going to be on the first picture? Is that potential for upright formal?

Duc,

What was your next step going to be on the first picture? Is that potential for upright formal?
I am not sure yet but a chop is imminent. I will then need to choose whether to keep both branches or select one as apex. Wiring is needed as well. The tree sailed through the repot not missing a beat.

Back
Top Bottom